Tuesday, December 1, 2015

So... suprise!

Where you able to figure out what the photo from a few weeks ago was? If not here is the unblurred photo!

Hi Francis!

Yes that my friends is a spinning wheel! He (yes I said he) is a Schacht Ladybug and his name is Francis. I'm still getting used him, but I'm in love! So why Francis? Well when looking at wheels and setting on the Ladybug, it bought back memories of the Pixar movie, A Bug's Life. The name of the male ladybug is Francis. 

Enjoying the nice weather
I'm still trying to work out the kinks that I've been having, but getting closer to hopefully to spin some yarn on him. Hoping tomorrow that will be the case.

More photos coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. A new wheel, how exciting! Looking forward to seeing your progress on spinning..

    ReplyDelete