Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Dishcloths and Nightmare Monday

So my mom wants dishcloths made. I actually really enjoy making them and honestly since I'm returning from a hiatus it's a good thing to start working on. I hope to have a few pictures over the next few days of them for you to see. So stay tuned for that.

As you may have heard the MA got pounded on by snow. I actually had plans canceled last week because of it. However, Monday was a nightmare. We where heading to AC Moore (I wanted to get paint, but didn't know about the dishcloths until later on in the week) and basically the parking lot was inaccessible. Okay fine... we go to a different shopping center where it was a bit better, but one of the stores we wanted to go to was closed. That sounds okay and it was, but the afternoon was terrible. My mom who has been really good about not getting stuck on things... got stuck on a snow bank. Thankfully we got out using her 4x4. However I fell in the snow about 4 times (we where at a local park) and Mi was complaining a bit. Thankfully everything worked out.

There was supposed to be another storm coming... but that went out to see. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment