Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Dishcloth update

Figured I would give one since I haven't posted on here for a few days. I'm still on the first one... but it really shouldn't be a suprise since I'm slow knitter. The good news though is that yesterday was a good knitting day in that I made quite a dent in it. It should be done by the end of the week. And for those wondering, yes there will be a picture of it.

In other news:

UConn won last night over South Carolina in women's basketball. Honestly I don't talk about bball much on the blog (even though the name is the Basketball Knitter), but that will be changing soon as we get into tourney time over the next 2 months or so.

I painted yesterday, just a background though.

It's currently fluring outside, but we are expected to get a good amount of snow tomorrow. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment