Friday, December 25, 2015

2015 Cruise Recap (Part 2)

So here is Part 2!

Tuesday was Grand Cayman Island. We decided to stay on the ship as we had to tender into the port. This is when I took some pics.








Tuesday was also Pirate Night on the ship unforntally I don't have any photos at this moment to share of that. Weds and Thurs where sea days, so we relaxed a bit. We did some trivia and I went to a towel folding class, my animals though weren't as good as the house keepers (again I'll share those another time). At dinner Thursday the servers sang happy birthday to Mi, and I was the one who got embressed.

This leads us to Friday which was Castaway Cay (pronounced Key) day. CC is Disney's private island in the Bahamas. Meaning, only Disney ships go there.













Saturday it was back to FL, where we got on a bus to Art of Animation and spent two days in the parks.

Overall, I found the experience a bit overwhelming and I will talk about this more on this weeks Why I Knit. So stay tuned for that on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment