Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hi again... it's me

Originally I was going to start a new blog... but honestly there is no need for that. I already have this blog and honestly it still is relevant since I still like basketball (ALWAYS!).. as for the knitting well.. that is a bit of a hiatus for now (more on that in a later post.

So what has happened since July.

* Went to NY/CT for Labor day to visit a friend of my mom's and then my grandpa.

* We where in a serious accident the day before Thanksgiving. My mom and I where okay, but sadly my sister was injured and had to spend some time in the hospital (long story on that).

* Despite that we where able to go on our cruise for my sister's birthday.

* UConn's winning streak was snapped :(

* I've started to spin again and I'll talk about that in an upcoming post

So yeah a whole lot to catch up on. I'm not sure if I'm going to be a constant blogger, but I will try to have a post at least twice a month (if not more). We'll see how it goes though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment